Last week over in Twitter world @BVNArchitecture found a very cool Photoshop tool for architectural photography. It’s called puppet warp and can be found in photoshop under Edit > Puppet Warp. What it does is allow you to warp an image via a number of pins that you place over the image. What this means for architectural […]Continue Reading